By using the Products, you indicate that you accept these Terms and the you agree to be bound by them. You may be asked to click “I accept” at the appropriate place before your purchase of access to the Products. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please refrain from using the Products.
All correspondence to Card Meditation including any queries you may have regarding your use
of the Products or these Terms should be sent to this contact email address
1) To sign up as a registered user of the Products, you must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country.
2) You may sign up as a registered user (here “member”) of the Products free of charge, by submitting your email address to us and create a password in conjunction with it. As a registered member, you can use the relevant section of the Products.
3) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and other User Information and for restricting access to your Device to further help protect such information. You are responsible for updating your User Information.
4) By agreeing to becoming a member you agree to receive Newsletters including occasional special offer, marketing, survey and Product related services through communication emails. You can unsubscribe Newsletters following the opt-out instruction in these emails.
By placing an Order through the Products, you warrant that:
1) You are legally capable of entering binding contracts;
2) All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
3) Your use of the Products does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
1. Card Meditation users may access the Products in two types:
1.1) Free Trial: Free Trial version is a free of charge program, giving Card Meditation users unlimited access to our Free Trial features.
1.2) Subscription: Subscription is a subscription fee-based program. In Subscription program, Card Meditation users have access to all content including and beyond the Basic Free Trial while the subscription is active and subsisting. Users may have access to a free trial period of the Subscription Program in accordance with certain promotional offers. Users can become a subscriber to the Subscription Program by purchasing a subscription to the Products from the Website, within the applications, where allowed by the application marketplace partners, or through a bundle with one or more of our bundle subscription partners. Please note that if you purchase through one or more of our bundle subscription partners, the purchase may be further subject to the Terms and Conditions of such partners, and payment and management of the bundle subscription may be administered by them.
2. Card Meditation offers monthly, half-yearly and/or yearly subscription offers. For the purposes of our monthly, half-yearly and/or yearly subscription, a month constitutes 30 calendar days and a year constitutes 365 calendar days beginning from the day of your purchase completed. Monthly, half-yearly and yearly subscription fees will automatically renew as set forth below.
3. Recurring Payment. By entering into these Terms and selecting a weekly, monthly or yearly subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has a recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring payment obligations prior to cancellation of your subscription by you or Card Meditation. Your monthly, half-yearly and/or yearly subscription continues until cancelled by you or we terminate access to or use of the Services in accordance with these Terms.
4. Cancellation of Subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. You will not receive a refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period at the time of cancellation. If you cancel, you can continue to enjoy your subscription through the end of your current week, month or year as applicable to your subscription.
5. Termination of Subscription. We may terminate your access to or use of the Products and Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable. For weekly, monthly and yearly subscriptions, if we terminate your subscription, you may continue to use the Products and Services for the remainder of your current subscription period. After the current subscription period, the paid subscription Products and Services will not be available to you.
6. Subscription Price. The price of subscriptions is subject to change at any time without notice. We reserve the right at any time to correct any inadvertent pricing errors, to change or revoke any limited-time offer, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions on the Site or in the application, including after you have been charged your subscription fee. If we change the price of your monthly or annual subscription, you have the option to cancel at any time before the new price is applied. Please see above for further information about cancellation.
You can submit Feedback by emailing us through the Feedback page in the application. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
For purposes of these Terms: Content means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any otherwise made available through the Products and Services; User Content means any content that Card Meditation Account holders provide to be made available through the Products and Services. Content includes without limitation User Content.
Content displayed on or through the Products and Service is protected by applicable copyright laws and international conventions. Card Meditation website and Card Meditation’s logo, icons and marks identifying Card Meditation products and services are trademarks of Card Meditation and may not be used without the written consent of Card Meditation t. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Products and Services without Card Meditation’s written authorization. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Products and Services. Card Meditation respects the intellectual property of others and we require that our users do the same. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information that you do not have legal authorization to use.
By using the Service, you agree to pay any fees (including prepaid fees for multiple periods or recurring monthly fees) applicable to the subscription type you selected at the time of subscription. Applicable taxes, and other charges and fees incurred to access the Products and Services, including third party internet or mobile service provider fees, may also apply.
The subscriptions are auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed every week, month or year until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your Subscription and Auto-Renewal by going to your Account Settings.
By registering Card Meditation account, you agree to receive advertisements and informational emails to the e-mail address they used to register.
If the user want to stop receiving informational emails from Card Meditation, they must use the “Unsubscribe” link, which is present in every email sent by the Company from Meditation Card email addresses.
The user can also unsubscribe by sending an email with the subject “Unsubscribe” through Card Meditation Help and Support link on our website.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content.
NEITHER ISCREENKIT NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ISCREENKIT OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT ISCREENKIT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, EVEN IF A WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Any notices or other communications provided by Card Meditation under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given via email; or by posting to the Products and Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Card Meditation failed to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by Card Meditation. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
through email address