Card Meditation collects Personal Information regarding its current, prospective, and former clients, users, visitors, and guests (here “Individuals”).
The types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from Third-Party sources) include:
• Personal Information from you including your name, email address, phone number, or mailing address when you choose to request information about our Services from us.
• Your financial information with respect to in-app purchases or subscription made through our Product or Services, including your name, email address, card’s type, expiration date, billing address, and the last four digits of your card number, will be collected by Apple App Store and Google Play App Store (here “App Stores”) and generally provided to us.
• Facebook profile information, such as name, email address, and Facebook ID, if you choose to sign up or log in to the Products through Facebook.
• Device information such as device type, operating system version, and system performance information.
• Information auto-collected through our Service and Products including your Internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, Game Center ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type and language, geolocation information, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences.
• Information about you from the other sources, including through third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, your name, gender, date of birth, and other Personal Information that your privacy settings on the SNS Accounts permit us to access when you create a Card Meditation Account using your login credentials from one of you SNS accounts.
• Information such as email address, phone number or mailing address you provided directly to Us when you use the Services and Product such as register for an Account, respond to surveys, request Services and Product related information.
• Data auto collected such as IP address, cookies identifiers, mobile carrier, browser type and language, geolocation information, hardware type, operating system, page visiting information when you use the Services and Product.
• Information collected using cookies and other web technologies such as Cookies and Web Beacons, Google Analytics tools.
• Information collected by the third-party services such as Apple App Store and Google Play App Store.
• We may use your information to fulfill requests for product, services, or information, including account management, response to questions, comments and other requests, customer support or technical support, services subscription.
• We may use your Personal Information for administrative purpose, including measure interests in Card Meditation services, ensure internal quality control, verify individual identity, develop new product and services, process payment for Product or Services subscription, prevent potential illegal activities, enforce our terms.
• We may use your Personal Information for Product and Services marketing, such as provide you with materials about offers, product and services that may be of your interest, including tailor content, advertisements; offer and new feature, and otherwise with your consent.
• We may use your Personal Information to create non-identifiable information to optimally deliver products and services and engage third-party service providers for research and analysis purpose.
• We may use your Personal Information such as email address to deliver you information about Card Meditation or our business partners’ products and services or upcoming special offers and events we believe may be of your interest.
• We may use the certain information that your mobile devices send when you use our services such as a device identifier, user settings, location information, mobile carrier and the operating system of your device, to enhance these tools and develop new tools for quality improvement in Card Meditation.
• We may use your Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information from which you access Card Meditation’s products, services, or other analyses we create.
• We may use email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague to enable you to forward or share certain content with a friend through our referral services.
• We may use your Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, research and analysis, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time when you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
You may contact us at any time to stop using your Personal Information for marketing purposes at no cost.
• You may request access to your Personal Information, and ask we amend or delete your Personal Information where it is inaccurate under applicable law. When submit your request to Card Meditation online support form, please include your full name, email address associated with your Account, and a detailed description of your request. Such requests will be processed in accordance with local laws.
• The circumstances in which we are unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the Individual’s privacy in the case in question or where it is commercially proprietary.
• Link to other websites: From time to time, our products and services may contain links to and from the services of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, for which we do not accept any responsibility or liability. Please check these policies when you follow a link to any of these external websites, or before you submit any personal information to these websites.
• Health kit: Apple iOS users may opt-in to allow our products to provide data regarding your meditation time to the Apple iOS “Health” application for display. This data will not be shared with third parties or used for marketing purposes.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our products and services does not address anyone under the age of 4 (Here “Children”).
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 4. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that your children has provided personal information to us without verification of parental consent, please contact us via Meditation Card online support form. We take steps to remove that data from our products and services.
• We take reasonable steps and follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information we collect from you or third parties, both during transmission and once it is received.
• Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting or storing information over the Internet is one hundred percent secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the complete security of any information you provide to us. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
• If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us through Card Meditation online support form.
We will not share or disclose any Personal Information of you that we have collected from you except status as described below:
• Service Providers, Agents and Related Third Parties: Some features and services of our products shall need to integrate other companies or individuals’ services to perform certain business-related functions, like mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we cooperate with such company to perform a function of this nature, we may need to provide them with access to certain Personal Information that they need to perform their specific function. And these third-party service providers will only use your Personal Information to perform the services requested by us.
• Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law
in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
(i) comply with a legal obligation,
(ii) protect and defend our rights or property,
(iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Card Meditation’s users or the public, or
(iv) protect against legal liability.